Join our team
Are you an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to join a dynamic team, where you will have the opportunity to add real value to a company that is actively investing in their next phase of growth?
We're looking for motivated 360° consultants to help drive forward our growth plan and be an integral part of our journey. As a business, we have a tailored and mature recruitment environment, with a highly respected knowledge-based approach to the recruitment process. We have a very supportive leadership team with a huge amount of experience, who can offer structured and targeted industry training.
Why Beach Baker?
- The leading recruitment firm in the South West for many of the sectors we cover.
- Established for over 13 years, with a wealth of experience, contacts, testimonials and agreements with clients in the FTSE 250 & S&P 500, to independent small local firms.
- A meritocratic work culture built on transparency and accountability.
- Core values including teamwork, integrity, performance, wellbeing and sustainability.
- Be part of a real community in a truly supportive environment.
- In a larger recruitment firm, you are typically a ‘small cog’ - at Beach Baker you will immediately be an integral part of the team with a direct line of contact to senior members of the team (flat management structure).
- We offer an inclusive and positive work culture, where your hard work is continually recognised and rewarded.
- Members of APSCo and committed to excellence in the professional recruitment industry.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Beach Baker you will need:
- Experience working as a 360° Recruitment Consultant.
- Proven background in revenue generation/achieving sales targets.
- Be natural and confident at communicating with clients with a pro-active attitude.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Benefits of working as a Recruitment consultant at Beach Baker?
- Joining a reputable firm, with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Access to an established client/candidate database.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold (earning commission as soon as you start billing).
- Modern work culture with autonomy, guidance and training (improving your work-life balance).
- Clear and structured career progression path within the business.
- Regular individual and team reward incentive schemes for high performers.
- Supportive platform for team wellbeing including free access to onsite gym, yoga and fitness training sessions.
- Enhanced private pension with Royal London after qualifying period.
- Private health Insurance with AXA PPP after qualifying period.
- Life assurance and critical illness cover with Legal & General.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Very good annual leave and roll over scheme.
- Your birthday off as an extra day of leave.
- Closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible and home-working options.
- Laptop, iPhone and accessories.
- Commission paid monthly 3 months in arrears.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Additional benefits following length of service.
If you’re interested in finding out more please contact Rupert Stuart-Baker for an informal and confidential chat on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace.