Would you like to join a growing global property consultancy with offices in Bristol? Would you like the opportunity to work in a dedicated valuation team who are highly regarded with a great company culture?
A leading global property advisor with a long established Bristol office has instructed Beach Baker to expand their valuation team with a motivated Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level candidate.
The national valuation team have one of the largest number of valuers in the UK meaning they make up a vital and central part of the firm's DNA.
The leadership team are modern and forward thinking meaning a positive, flexible and understanding management style is provided offering excellent working environment and long term career progression to candidates.
The position is to provide bespoke property valuation advice across a comprehensive range of sectors for lenders, funds, property companies, private individuals and the public sector.
The valuation advice, research and analysis reflect real time conditions, giving clients the ability to navigate their property investments with confidence.
Our client has an absolute commitment to collaboration and best practice which ensures that clients obtain maximum benefit from their knowledge, expertise and global alignment.
With access to large national team of valuers and multidisciplinary teams based throughout the UK our client is well placed to enhance your career opportunities.
With the best market data and report writing technology, the role will involve secured lending and some portfolio valuation advice for major clients across office, industrial, retail sectors as well as some niche assets, residential, HMO's, PBSA and mixed-use development valuations. The mix of clients includes banks, developers, property companies and other leading corporate organisations.
Provide valuation advice to the key financial lenders for the following: Commercial properties (office, industrial, retail) and residential, HMO's, PBSA and mixed-use development. Also the possibility of doing more
Completing Red book valuation reports for clients.
* Provide the best valuation appraisal work in the region.
* Dealing with clients across the Bristol and South West / South Wales region
* Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Property degree and member of RICS
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Proven red book commercial valuation experience essential.
- Ability to professionally manage bank's/developer's expectations.
- Technically competent, confident, numerate, and literate.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
Financial reward package:
- Remuneration made up of basic salary, car allowance and discretionary bonus
- Enhanced Private Pension
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA
- Benefits platform : Gives you the option to select from critical illness cover, cycle to work, dental, dining card, give as you earn, gym memberships.
- Life Assurance.
- Season Ticket Loan : An interest free loan to enable you to purchase an annual first or second class season ticket.
- Annual Leave (25 days (22 days + 3 days given between the Christmas and New Year period) + bank holidays
- You can buy additional annual leave (up to 5 days)
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.