A great role, for one of the UK's leading Real Estate firms is looking for a Valuation Surveyor. With a strong emphasis on the valuation of residential and mixed-use development and investment properties for financial viability, loan security, accounts and general advisory purposes.
Clients include public sector bodies, local authorities, developers, the main high street lenders, challenger banks and existing and new contacts.
- Demonstrate commerciality and business acumen;
- Be client centric at all times;
- Operate efficiently and produce accurate, high quality work;
- Demonstrate sound technical knowledge;
- Your role will be to carry out valuation instructions efficiently and with a high degree of independence within the context of the wider Valuation Team
- Day to day, you will be expected to collaborate with valuation colleagues and to assume personal responsibility for smaller to mid-size instructions.
- You will be encouraged to work smartly and efficiently in order to maximise profitability.
- To identify opportunities to grow the London Valuation business
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 software;
- Proficiency in valuation software including KEL and Argus Developer;
- A track record in preparing RICS Red Book Valuations for Commercial Lending (development, owner occupied and investment properties), corporate valuations and consultancy advice;
- RICS qualification;
- RICS Registered Valuer - we'll support you in obtaining this as necessary;
- Experience in preparing RICS Red Book Valuations.