Are you looking to work for one of the largest independent property consultancies in the South West?
Would you like to work for a firm where many of the Partners are leaders in their respective disciplines and passionate about the success of the firm?
A highly successful independent property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Valuation Surveyor with at least 5 years' experience ideally at Associate / Partner level within their Bristol office.
Summary of role:
- Responsible for undertaking. a mix of loan security and regulated purpose valuations for a wide variety of clients.
- Develop and maintain a profile within the Bristol market ensuring strong client relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Valuations on a range of property types including commercial, mixed use and residential development.
- Clearly communicate findings and recommendations to clients in a comprehensible manner.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior surveyors within the team.
- Support professional development through training and mentoring.
- Contribute to business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and fostering client relationships.
- The company is well established and has a long history in Real Estate
- Covering a large client base and working with some of the best clients in the market, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2024 and beyond.
- Friendly and sociable office atmosphere with regular activities together and a modern management approach to work.
- Working as part of the professional team you will liaise with the full complement of staff as well as across the business including other business lines such as property management, agency, lease advisory, building consultancy and development.
- Great opportunity to establish yourself with a growing independent firm with many experts working together.
What we need from you:
- Degree-level Real Estate qualification (RICS accredited)
- Membership of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) with the RICS with at least 5 years' experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- A highly motivated business minded, with ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter working on your own initiative
- Fluent with all Microsoft packages and relevant to the role IT packages including ARGUS software.
- Proven track record of carrying out commercial valuation work for secured and non secured lending clients.
Skills & Personal qualities:
- Have strong research, analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Have resilience to work under pressure; have excellent prioritisation, time management, negotiation and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent/good communication and inter-personal skills and, deliver information clearly and succinctly.
- Be proactive and receptive to change, hold a positive 'can do' attitude and uphold the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Hold a driving licence.
The financial package and benefits
The package and benefits on offer include a competitive salary dependent on experience, car allowance, 25-30 days of annual leave, pension, private medical cover, life assurance, discretionary bonus, free parking and many more flexible benefits.
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.