Are you looking to work for one of the largest independent valuation teams in the South West?
Would you like to work for a firm where all the Directors are committed and passionate about the success of the firm?
A highly successful independent property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Valuation Surveyor from Surveyor to Associate Director level within their Bristol office.
- Well located Bristol City offices with a friendly supportive and professional team
- One of the largest teams of valuers in the South West.
- Multidisciplinary team with established client base with a variety of work and growing market share.
- Varied valuation work often within a maximum of one hour from Bristol.
- Commercial focus with some residential investment/portfolio work.
- Social office with team activities and hybrid/ flexible working.
Summary of role:
- We are looking for a Valuation Surveyor located within the Bristol office, covering Bristol and South Wales region.
- The work is varied, from private individuals, SME's, and regional and national clients providing a broad range of Valuations including Secured Lending, Pension, Tax, Asset and Acquisition valuations.
- Valuations on a range of property types including commercial, residential, development, leisure and trading.
The role has excellent prospects for progression within the firm, with a clear career pathway, this position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual.
- The company is well established and has a long history in Real Estate
- Covering a large client base and working with some of the best private clients in the market, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2024 and beyond.
- Friendly and sociable office atmosphere with regular activities together and a modern management approach to work.
- Working as part of the professional team you will liaise with the full complement of staff as well as across the business including other business lines such as property management, agency, lease advisory, building consultancy and development.
- Great opportunity to establish yourself with a growing independent firm with many experts working together.
What we need from you:
- Degree-level Real Estate qualification (RICS accredited)
- Membership of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Proven track record of carrying out commercial valuation work for secured and non secured lending clients.
Skills & Personal qualities:
- Forward Planning: Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Enabling Delivery: Thorough and effective execution of valuation reporting
- Commercially minded: efficient service delivery
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.