Associate/Director - Valuation
Beach Baker are delighted to be working with Hartnell Taylor Cook, seeking an Associate or Director to head up the Valuation Team.
Hartnell Taylor Cook are a key player in the Bristol market with very strong Agency, Consultancy and Management Teams.
This Valuation role is key to the complete property offering that HTC can offer their clients.
This is a great time to be joining a company where there is a real focus on people, development and being the very best.
The culture is one of collaboration and they seek people with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Purpose of the role
- To be the key point of contact for the valuation team at HTC
- To service the work that continually flows from the other agency departments
- To put valuation on the map for HTC by raising the profile of the local area
This role will involve
- The role offers an exciting opportunity to become involved in a growing Professional team, with the prospect for you to develop responsibility for your own caseload and clients. There will be a broad variety of work and your input and commitment will be highly valued and rewarded by the Bristol Agency & Professional Teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have experience of working within a valuation team
- Core experience in commercial and mixed-use property sectors
- Residential, Public sector and some specialist property experience would be advantageous
- Experience of Development Appraisals and Residual Valuation
- MRICS qualification and RICS Registered Valuer status
- Knowledge of valuation software packages such as Argus Developer & KEL
- Ability to maintain and drive bank panel appointments and relationships
How to apply
For further information, and a copy of the candidate information pack, please contact our retained advisors at Beach Baker Property Recruitment; Marie Skuce (email@example.com / 07717 829 940).
Pre-screening interviews with Beach Baker will start w/c 25th April
First round interviews with HTC beginning w/c 2nd May
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Beach Baker for review and not recognised as introductions