Beach Baker is currently working with a successful independent firm of Building & Project Consultants to recruit a Team Secretary for its new Bristol office.
This person will provide a first-class administration service to the team and liaise closely with colleagues in the company's other offices. Duties of the role will include:
- Typing of correspondence including building survey reports, standard certificates, schedules of condition, schedules of dilapidation, client letters and minutes.
- Typing of digital dictation.
- Producing letters and other correspondence using mail merge and database facilities when necessary.
- Collating monthly invoices for different projects, following instruction and guidance from fee earners to ensure information is correct.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Proactively managing diaries in Microsoft Outlook for the Bristol Office
- Acting as point of contact to ensure London finance team has required information to enable timely raising and issuing of invoices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven secretarial experience, preferably within the property or construction industry, with a typing speed of 50+ wpm and Intermediate / Advanced skills in MS Office applications.