National Property Consultancy are looking to recruit a Valuation Surveyor to join an expanding office in Birmingham. They operate across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of commercial clients.
You will have experience working for a property consultancy already with a large element of your current role devoted to valuation work. This position will involve valuing and appraising commercial properties such as office, industrial, retail/leisure assets for institutional and private property company clients. The ideal candidate will already be an established surveyor working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to Birmingham will be strongly considered.
- Completing Red book valuation reports for clients.
- Provide the best valuation appraisal work in the region.
- Dealing with clients across West Midlands
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS, 1+ years PQE
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Proven red book commercial valuation experience essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Dan Cole. Please call on 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org