Would you like to join a growing global property consultancy with offices in Bristol?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a team who are regarded as one of the best valuation teams in the region?
A leading global property advisor with an established and strong Bristol office presence has instructed Beach Baker to expand their valuation team with a motivated Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level candidate.
With access to the best market data and report writing technology, the role will involve secured lending and portfolio valuation advice for major clients across office, industrial, retail sectors as well as commercial, residential and mixed-use development valuations. The mix of clients includes banks, developers, property companies and other leading corporate organisations. Core duties include:
- Provide valuation advice to the key financial lenders for the following: Commercial properties (office, industrial retail) and residential/commercial/mixed-use development.
- Completing Red book valuation reports for clients.
- Provide the best valuation appraisal work in the region.
- Dealing with clients across the Bristol and South West / South Wales region
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills and qualifications
- Property degree and member of RICS, 12 months+ years PQE
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Proven red book commercial valuation experience essential.
- Ability to professionally manage bank's/developer's expectations.
- Technically competent, confident, numerate, and literate.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.