Beach Baker is delighted to be recruiting a Property Management Surveyor for a first rate global property consultancy in Bristol. The Commercial Property Management team within this award-winning company are keen to recruit a candidate who will continue to maximise the value of this portfolio via an efficient and effective property management service. Accordingly, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of management of predominantly offices often let to a single tenant.
The successful post-holder would be responsible for the daily running of these commercial properties, including handling dilapidations settlements, reviewing and managing the portfolio balance, improve the accuracy of service charge budgeting and recovery, protect existing asset value, reduce property costs and capture value enhancement opportunities.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- RICS accredited degree in Real Estate.
- Member of RICS, ideally a minimum of 1 years PQE, or graduate with 18 months APC experience.
- Ideally 12 months commercial property management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data.
- Diplomatic with excellent communication skills.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants