This unique Property Partnership have been advising their clients to shape some of the largest and diverse projects throughout the UK for the best part of a century. Their status and reputation provide them with access to the best infrastructure and regeneration projects in London / UK.
The role will involve working on key national infrastructure projects, town centre and brownfield regeneration schemes and in conjunction with site specific development projects. This will provide significant all-round valuation experience and the ability to enhance technical knowledge and experience in a rapidly expanding area of work and with the opportunity to work directly with clients and fellow consultants.
- Undertaking valuations to Market Value for both Red Book and Land Compensation Act purposes. Valuation of rights, easements and restrictive covenants.
- Assessments of site value using development appraisals and associated software.
- Attending client meetings and site inspections - for acquiring authorities and claimants.
- Working closely with fellow consultants including solicitors, accountants, project managers and engineers. Close liaison with and reporting to in-house property teams.
- Valuation of standing investments and development sites for both acquisition and disposal purposes including appraisals using Argus Investor and Argus Developer software;
The successful candidate(s) will be RICS Qualified with anywhere from 1 to 3 years PQE. Experience of valuation and/or development appraisal, development advisory, bespoke delivery models, residential-led mixed use work would be beneficial.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative package as churn is encouraged within a proactive and profitable environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org