Grow your career with a Global Leader in Commercial Real Estate Services!
Position Title: Surveyor
Department: Global Occupier Services
As a key member of our Occupier Management Team based in London, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional estate management services to our occupier clients.
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact from day one, you will be crucial to the development and success of the team, and where there are real career opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to handle a large portfolio for one of the companies' key clients.
- Become a key player in our dynamic team, dedicated to excellence in property management.
- Act as the essential intermediary between clients and third parties, such as landlords and their agents, to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises.
- Demonstrate your commitment to excellence by contribute to achieving client and departmental targets.
What we need from you:
- Background in general practice, either in a corporate, public sector, or private practice setting
- Experience in a large practice and/or corporate environment is advantageous.
- Familiarity with business development and client relationship management, driving growth.
- Up-to-date knowledge of property management legislation, ensuring compliance.
- Demonstrable technical competence in property management, showcasing your skills.
- Degree-level estate management qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Membership of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) is a plus.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Forward Planning: Excellent planning and prioritisation skills for effective property management.
- Enabling Delivery: Thorough and effective execution of property management tasks.
- Commercially Minded: Seek efficiencies and cost savings for our valued clients.
- Building Relationships: Establish and nurture harmonious relationships with clients, advisers, and colleagues.
- Developing People: Prioritize personal growth and development in line with team requirements.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Marie Skuce. Please contact Marie directly on 07717 829940 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) to firstname.lastname@example.org and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.