This is a great opportunity to join a Real Estate Market leader, looking for a Supply Chain Analyst.
My client requires someone with an understanding of warehousing and logistics.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analysing industry and client data to identify trends and to support the analysis of improvement options
- Assisting in the preparation of conceptual design and existing site modifications to a range of client sites, including:
- Drawing of site layouts using AutoCAD (or similar)
- Processing mapping of site operations & requirements
- Analysing of complex data sets, within Access or SQL
- Development of operational models in both Excel and use of optimisers
- Supporting the delivery team in presenting the findings to clients, and internal functions
- Working closely with clients and internal function, to develop strong working relationships and trust
- Providing best practice, insights and/or expertise to others
- Development of viewpoints and thought leadership that can be championed internally and externally
- Building and developing strong external relationships within the supply chain and logistics industry
- You will have a degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Numerate with proficient knowledge of excel (including VBA) and experience of database working (Access or SQL).
- Experience of drawing packages (such as AutoCAD) will be a benefit, or
- Experience on network modelling software and optimisers
- At least 3 years' experience in supply chain / logistics / warehousing and/or a relevant degree in supply chain
- The role will be London based, with frequent travel throughout UK and some international requirement