We are recruiting for a Senior Surveyor to work across a busy Property/Utilities Team.
What will I be doing as the Senior Surveyor?
- Providing a significant contribution in delivering land and property advice and services to and on behalf of utilities and infrastructure clients.
- Managing a range of tasks and/or schemes to a consistently high standard, and to manage the allocation and completion of projects across the client team(s). Using initiative and a proactive approach to ensure client and company business plan objectives are met, taking pride and ownership in the quality of work delivered.
- Developing strong working relationships with senior client personnel and internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, land owners and occupiers, holding challenging conversations, successfully managing expectations and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided.
- Maintaining up to date record keeping on all projects and tasks you are working on including meeting notes, comprehensive file updates and records of activities to monitor and review progress, manage billing and provide key client updates.
- Monitor and support the development of more junior members of staff, sharing own experience to support the development of people in the wider organisation whilst maintaining and improving your knowledge and skills through specialist CPD.
- Excellent line management skills, where applicable, provide constructive line management to line reports, engaging in regular progress review and feedback meetings, delegating tasks effectively and showing genuine interest in their welfare and development.
You will be perfect for this role if you…
- Are MRICS/AssocRICS qualified or are qualified by experience.
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have experience or interest in working within the Utilities and Infrastructure Sector
- Are experienced in leading a team or projects
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of reporting systems and Microsoft suites