This dynamic Corporate Real Estate team are currently recruiting a Senior Surveyor OR Associate level property professional to manage a cross-section of commercial property types. The role is highly varied and draws upon a range of surveying skills so the successful applicant's experience should mirror this.
If you have proven experience of managing portfolios for individual investors, institutions and prop cos and would like a more strategic role developing asset enhancing initiatives on a international scale then this role is for you. Acting for occupiers in the commercial sector (office, industrial & retail markets) this consultancy combines knowledge and experience with innovation and creativity.
- Leading Real Estate specific and portfolio wide projects
- Liaising with high profile clients on asset management strategies.
- Targeting opportunities to generate value within a diverse portfolio and having the drive to see projects through to completion.
- Assuming operational responsibilities for financial and reputation risks.
- Managing the sub-let portfolio to deliver increasing returns.
- Collaborating with other brands across the global business to ensure integrated client delivery.
The successful candidate will be RICS Qualified and possess a high degree of commerciality and experience of business development with existing clients. This is a highly strategic position with the opportunity to progress your career rapidly in a high-octane environment. Ability to work under pressure and an ability to motivate team members is also required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with lucrative financial rewards as a result of working with renowned blue-chip companies.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org