Are you looking to work for one of the largest property consultancies in Bristol with a property management team who globally manage over £20 billion of commercial property?
A highly successful international property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Property Management Surveyor at ideally Senior Surveyor, or Associate Director level within their Bristol office.
Main role features:
- Join one of the largest commercial property management advisor teams in the South West with excellent modern offices in Bristol.
- Join a large team of chartered surveyors, graduate surveyors and support staff teams.
- Established client base with leading institutional funds, investors and property companies.
- Excellent integration with other teams across the business and latest property technology.
- Social office with team regular activities.
- Hybrid working policy (3 days in the office) and excellent remuneration plus corporate benefits
- Supporting the Partners to enhance key client relationships further, including client liaison and reporting, developing and implementing management initiatives.
- Work closely with Asset Managers and tenants to maintain and build strong relationships.
- Managing members of team and on-site staff in property management activity.
- Assist in the management of client relationships and all portfolio wide matters such as monthly client reporting, quarterly KPI reporting, managing collation of environmental data etc.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Liaising with client's agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Assist in the onboarding process and training of new team members, including conducting initial interviews with the relevant Partner. You will also assist the Partner in any HR related matters when they arise.
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred with commercial property management experience.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to swiftly build gravitas amongst clients.
- A developing talent for leading teams whilst helping to coach and develop others.
- Positive attitude, true team player with a 'can do' approach.
Salary and Benefits:
- Remuneration made up of basic salary, car, or car allowance and bonus
- Enhanced private pension:
- Private Medical Insurance for family
- Group Life Cover 4 x salary
- Season Ticket Loan
- Additional flexible corporate benefits including buy and sell holidays, cycle to work.
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan of up to £10,000
- Long Service additional holidays at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 years' service
- Our client is considered an expert within the property management sector, delivering specialist advice to leading institutional funds, investors and property companies.
- Large and growing team, meaning potential opportunities for career progression and development are very good.
- Fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Use of the latest commercial property management software which integrates with accounting software etc.
- Friendly and sociable office atmosphere with regular activities together and a modern approach to working style.
- Very good contacts within the Property Management sector and throughout the Bristol property market and beyond. Active members of networking organisations, professional development and business groups.
- Excellent benefits and remuneration.
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.