Would you like to work in a growing commercial property management team with some of the largest global clients and some of the best commercial properties in the region?
Are you interested in the opportunity to be part of a globally renowned property consultancy that boasts offices spanning the globe, along with a strong local presence in Bristol?
A highly successful international property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit Property Management Surveyor ideally at Senior Surveyor or Associate level within their Bristol office.
Main role features:
- Fantastic recently refurbished Bristol offices and transparent hybrid working policy.
- Large regional property management team with significant presence in the sector.
- Global property consultancy with international network of offices.
- Strong instructions with "Grade A" properties and key institutional investor clients.
- Integration with other teams locally and nationally to offer wider support.
- Market leading benefits and remuneration, plus excellent bonus scheme.
Fantastic offices with easy access to local amenities. It also has full modern shower and cycle facilities and car parking nearby.
Hybrid working policy of usually 3 days in the office but can be negotiable based on candidate's situation.
Working as part of a regional South West property management team with big presence throughout the UK, therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people and existing client relationships. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
The company is a global leader, being in the top 5 property consultancies globally with significant opportunities to progress and develop locally, in London, or in any of their global offices around the world.
Superb corporate benefits package including:
- Remuneration made up of basic salary, car allowance and bonus
- Pension Employee contribution is 5% of basic salary deducted as a Salary Sacrifice and then depending on age is matched by 5%, 7.5%, 10% and 15% employer contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) : Insured with AXA PPP Corporate Health Plan level 2 with pre-existing conditions covered. Cover is offered to staff and immediate family.
- Benefits platform : Gives you the option to select from critical illness cover, cycle to work, dental, dining card, give as you earn, gym memberships, voluntary health screening (under 40), travel insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program : Access to a 24 hour employee assistance program in association with Aviva. A range of counselling services are provided to help with any personal or work related issues.
- Life Assurance : 3 x salary - if not in Company pension scheme; 4 x salary - if member of Company pension scheme.
- Season Ticket Loan : An interest free loan to enable you to purchase an annual first or second class season ticket.
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum (25 days to be taken any time + 2 days to be used between the Christmas and New Year period) + bank holidays
- You can buy additional annual leave (up to 5 days)
- RICS accredited degree in Real Estate
- Member of RICS, ideally a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in property management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data
- Diplomatic with excellent communication skills.
Must have proven property management experience managing service charges. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate Director level. The individuals character and drive for success is most important.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call me on 07557 978 873 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date). For more property jobs please visit www.beachbaker.co.uk and do email to arrange a conversation as we don't always advertise all our instructions.