- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Leading Consultancy
- £60,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + package
- Luxury residential and hotel project work
Set up circa 5 years ago, our client has a flat structure and an ethos to only work on projects and schemes that are exciting.
Our client operates in the private residential, commercial office, retail, hotels and leisure sectors.
- Provide a full cost consultancy service
- Responsible for cost planning, estimating, tenders, risk management, feasibility studies, valuation and contract administration.
- Deliver projects in line with the client's objectives and contracted scope of works.
- Mentor and manage a team.
- Manage client relationships.
A good place to be for no nonsense work and people who wish to progress and grow with a firm. You will be well rewarded for your hard work, both professionally and financially.
They are seeking a professional, articulate, driven Senior QS with roughly 7-12 years solid experience
- Well-rounded and have client side and/or consultancy QS experience.
- Ideal experience is hotel, leisure and/or residential, but our client will consider others should the right candidate come along.
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally MRICS or working towards the qualification
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com