- Top-10 international construction consultancy
- Mainly working on public sector FW clients
- Recently refurbished grade-A city centre office
- Core hours working policy
- Future opportunities to work abroad
- Forward thinking organisation
My client is looking to recruit several Projects Managers in Bristol due to recently securing a number of framework contracts in the public sector which many projects are due to start early 2022.
The company have recently gone through a period of change and adapted their business model to become less traditional and more well-being and employee focused. For example, they have a core hours policy between 10am - 4pm to offer flexibility and a sustainability employer (zero plastic in offices), to name a few.
Ideally, candidates will have minimum 3-years' project management experience working for a consultancy and be a professional member of MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM, but the hiring manager will also consider people from a contractor or client-side background.
More information about the role and salary will be disclosed upon acceptance of a suitable CV, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.