Are you a Project Manager who would like to form part of an expanding and well-known firm?
Do you want to play an integral role within a dedicated team (who have a full order book for the rest of 2021), working on projects with universities, offices and hotels?
A prestigious firm has instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Assistant Project Manager for their Bristol office. The successful candidate will aid in providing excellent service delivery, achieved through innovation and thus providing successful client outcomes. The candidate will be based within a grade-A office, working in an enthusiastic team of six project managers.
The candidate must have:
- BSc in surveying, project management or construction (or equivalent)
- 3+ years' consultancy project management experience
- Be client-facing with excellent communication skills and commercial acumen
- Organised, personable, diligent and proactive
- Able to work both autonomously and in a team
- Excellent city centre location
- Fantastic range of projects
- Future opportunities to work abroad
- Management training programme (for future business leaders)
- Car allowance (depending on level)
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Life assurance x2 basic salary
- Professional membership fees
- Gym membership / health living supplement
The company offer a generous package and benefits and also have excellent career progression opportunities.
More information about the role and salary will be disclosed upon acceptance of a suitable CV, which can be emailed to email@example.com.