Senior Project Manager (New Build)
Would you like to join a team that has delivered some of the most iconic fit out projects in London for Clients such as Amazon and LinkedIn, as well as developing new schemes for Investors?
This is a great opportunity to take a leading role in the delivery of a high-profile portfolio of predominately CAT A refurbishments and fast track CAT B fit outs from inception through to completion.
As part of the team you will be:
- Delivering high calibre and professional commercial project management consultancy across all property sectors, focusing on commercial occupier and investor clients
- A team leader both in relation to internal teams and external parties
- Managing client assignments
- Contributing to business development
This could be the role for you if you have:
- The ability to setup, manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently with limited supervision
- A strong background in managing fast track occupier fit outs for commercial offices
- Knowledge of contract administration, MEP systems and can provide indicative budget advice
And if you are:
- Client facing with strong inter-personal skills
- Comfortable dealing with and presenting to senior / board level client representatives
- Happy taking personal "ownership and responsibility" for your projects
- A degree or equivalent in Construction Project Management (or a similar discipline)
- MRICS or MCIOB (desired)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply!