This proactive Developer are currently looking for a Land Manager with London experience and a proven track record of purchasing off market sites without planning permission but will consider sites with planning where they can add value. This particular Land team excels in acquiring diverse sites across London and the Home Counties and the successful applicant will join an expanding team with a unique approach to site identification. The scope of the role will change as different projects develop and there are excellent opportunities for progression internally as the team grows.
The role will require the successful candidate to have strong technical experience and to be able to utilise this experience to acquire sites with a view to adding significant value.
- Working in tandem with the Land Director you will be involved in sourcing development opportunities and conducting appraisals to explore the viability of the relevant development sites.
- Managing the acquisition process through to completion.
- Due diligence and feasibility on potential acquisitions.
- Managing professional fees and construction costs on development projects.
- Appraising sites through Argus Developer.
The successful candidate will ideally be RICS Qualified and possess about 7+ years relevant experience. An ability to navigate planning and construction challenges is also beneficial.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers an extremely competitive package along with the exposure to some of London's most exciting new developments.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com