Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Senior Building Manager to join the growing property & asset management team of a leading London consultancy. This person will be responsible for a prestigious multi-tenanted office building in Mayfair.
The duties of the role will include;
- Managing service contracts, assess quotes to ensure the best value and deliverability.
- Supervise the provision of services, ensuring high standards are met and monitoring compliance.
- Prepare, assess and manage the service charge budget in consultation with the Property Manager, maintain records of expenditure and sign off on contractor invoices.
- Instruct contractors responsible for Planned Preventative Maintenance, ensuring work is within budget and completed on time.
- Maintain good relations with all occupiers, holding regular tenant meetings alongside the Property Manager.
- Assist in the management of any proposed works in occupier's demised area, coordinating the approval of works in liaison with all interested parties.
- Ensure that all appropriate Risk Assessments are carried out and that contractor log books and all H&S records are fully up to date at all times.
Candidates for this role should have prior experience in the management of a trophy asset building, with excellent communication skills and management of staff and contractors. Experience in setting / managing a service charge budget and relevant knowledge of Health Safety legislation is required, along with BIFM membership and IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.