Beach Baker are acting for a highly successful Real Estate advisory firm with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor for their expanding South West office in Cornwall. They have a proud history of delivering trusted property advice and are considered a forward-looking, dynamic and diverse regional business.
You will have experience working for a property consultancy already with a large element of your current role devoted to valuation work. This position will involve valuing and appraising a variety of commercial properties such as office, industrial, retail, leisure as well as trading assets and residential development sites. The ideal candidate will already be an established Valuation Surveyor working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to the region with valuation experience will be strongly considered.
* Complete Red Book valuation reports for clients across the Devon and Cornwall region.
* Identifying opportunities to business development clients.
* Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams.
* Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
* Member of RICS , minimum 2+ years PQE.
* RICS Registered Valuer.
* Proven Red Book valuation experience essential.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
* Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.