Our Client has an established reputation as a leader in Rural Farm and Estate Management. They undertake the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional advice throughout the Southern England regions. Their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise some of the most prestigious clients in the area. The role will be a blend of Farm and Estate Management and professional working within a team.
- Farm Management, Countryside Stewardship and RDPE applications, farm budgeting and business advice.
- Undertake the primary day-to-day relationship role with Estate Management clients
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships for agricultural, commercial and residential properties
- Take responsibility for or assist with valuations and tax planning, and occasional buying and selling of land and/or property.
- Manage financial matters, provide reporting on budgeting, performance
- Manage Estate employees
- Provide concise, practical and reasoned advice to Clients at all times
- Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Develop leadership skills by taking responsibility for a small team
- Take financial responsibility
- Excellent networking and selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Professionally qualified MRICS and ideally also CAAV
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Sound agricultural, accounting, and tax expertise.
For more information, please call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834