Rural Surveyor (up to Partner level) - East Yorkshire
Our Client is seeking an ambitious individual to join the Rural department of their independent mixed practice, based in the Yorkshire Wolds.
They are a long established firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants dealing with a diverse range of client instructions covering primarily North and East Yorkshire. As part of the Rural team, you will cover a wide portfolio of work in both a supporting role and as client lead including Land and Estate Management; Property Agency; Valuations; Strategic Rural/Agri-Business Consultancy including Agri-Environment and Forestry; Planning and Development; Renewable Energy and Compulsory Purchase.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an energetic and forward thinking team with excellent opportunities for career progression. They are committed to providing training and support to enable staff to achieve their full potential within a friendly, constructive working environment including flexible working arrangements.
- Minimum 2 years post MRICS qualification experience
- RICS Registered Valuer and/or FAAV qualification desirable
- A team player together with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills and first-rate attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of the challenges facing the rural sector and new business opportunities
- A logical and analytical approach
- Adaptability to changing client requirements and a strong 'can-do' approach to a varied workload.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org