The rural team undertake the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional rural advice - their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise on some of the most prestigious clients in the area. The role will be a blend of Estate Management and professional work, with a focus on building on the successful rural valuation and CPO service offering.
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Advising claimants on infrastructure works and CPO claims
- Undertaking estate reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Competent MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects.
- Ideally a RICS registered valuer, or the ability to become registered
- Demonstrate team leadership potential, capable of building relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities.
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues and clients.
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- FAAV (not essential)
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working to deadlines