Rural Surveyor - Leicestershire
We are working with an East Midlands based independent mixed commercial, development and rural practice.
The role will be varied and will primarily encompass rural estate management but also include valuation, agency, farm and environmental grant schemes, utilities and CPO compensation claims as well as other roles from time-to-time as the business may require.
They are ideally seeking a qualified Chartered Surveyor.
CAAV qualification and RICS Registered Valuer status will be an advantage are not absolute requirements.
- The ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Capable of working as part of a team or on their own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint are considered essential plus the ability to demonstrate an adaptability or willingness to learn the use of property-specific software packages and online resources.
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A pro-active approach to work and a willingness to get involved and put forward ideas.
- A full UK driving licence is considered essential.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org