Full time or part time, permanent position.
Our Client is recruiting for a Land Agent to assist with the continued development and management of the rural portfolio which encompasses both farmland and property. The successful candidate will continue to service the needs of the family owned business and will work within the close knit team to effectively manage and grow a range of property sectors within the business. The portfolio spreads throughout the UK and stems from its strong foundation within north Nottinghamshire.
- Day-to-day property management including lease renewals, property maintenance, negotiation of leases and coordination of Estate projects at operational and strategic level.
- Property compliance and improvements in line with constantly changing environmental and legal requirements.
- Farm and woodland management including environmental scheme management and applications.
- Ensuring that relevant employees and contractors operate with awareness to, and comply with, all Health and Safety requirements.
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- FAAV preferably
- Ability to manage their own instructions and time
- Able to work alone and alongside other team members
- High level of accuracy
- Full UK driving licence
- Coaching and development with assistance from other senior managers and consultants.
- Package and benefits dependant on experience with company car available.
For more information call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834