Rural Surveyor / Land Agent - Lancashire
Beach Baker are working with a well trusted and long standing firm of land agents across the North West of England, Cumbria and North Yorkshire. Their land agency department are looking to recruit a full or part time rural surveyor to join the team.
They are looking for a competent, well organised individual who can work off their own initiative as well as part of a team. With a large database of existing clients, ongoing work and new instructions they are looking for a pro active member to work alongside existing land agents.
The role will include but not limited to the following.
- Valuations of rural and residential property and land for secured bank lending, taxation, probate, estate planning and dispute resolution.
- Rural property sales and lettings.
- Compensation and utilities work.
- Landlord and tenant matters.
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences etc.
- Environmental stewardship schemes, capital grants and environmental land management advice and application.
You will have good knowledge of rural and agricultural matters in the geographical area the firm operates.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
A competitive salary based on experience including pension scheme, continued training and personal development opportunities are all available.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to email@example.com