Rural Surveyor - South East
Beach Baker are working in partnership with a team of land, property and environment professionals, who specialise in the rural sector. They support clients as varied as traditional estates, family farms, international land investors and viticulture start-ups, providing advice and services to unlock the full potential of their assets.
They are looking for a RICS-qualified Surveyor (ideally a RICS Registered Valuer) to provide a range of professional services.
- A qualified Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer (ideal), with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience
- Educated to degree level
- Own a car and have a full driving licence
- Commercially astute and an effective communicator; able to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of rural practice
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients
This is a diverse role and the ideal candidate will also have experience in some of the following:
- Commercial property management
- Planning and development
- Land sales and purchases
- BPS, agri-environment schemes and grants
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Flexible working arrangements considered, including part-time
How to apply
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Cole at email@example.com or 07443 880 834.