We are on the lookout for an experienced individual to come in and get involved in a variety of work within the Cheshire region.
In this role you'll be undertaking an interesting variety of instructions for a wide range of clients including farmers, landowners, tenants, corporations and the public sector. Work will include valuations, consultancy advice, compensation and compulsory purchase, lease advisory and working closely with the agribusiness and agency teams.
This role will require someone driven, who loves to nurture and develop relationships with clients and has a background of rural surveying or general practice surveying.
This role would suit a qualified rural practice surveyor keen to progress their career with an interesting and varied workload and the ability and flexibility to develop their own client base and relationships. The role could equally suit a qualified surveyor with considerable experience looking for a career change.
Duties will include:
- Rural property valuations for all purposes
- Compensation and compulsory purchase for landowners and acquiring authorities across a wide variety of projects
- Rural consultancy advice to private clients and the public sector
- Lease advisory work including new lettings, lease renewals and rent reviews
- Telecoms negotiations for landowners
- Providing a high quality service to clients
The successful candidate will have ...
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualifications
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- FAAV (preferably)
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- The ability to self-manage to meet deadlines
- Experience in building strong, lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
- Excellent people skills with the ability to influence decisions
- Outstanding prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication