Do you want to work for the largest land manager and recreation provider in England?
Responsible for over 200,000ha of land including conifer and ancient woodland, agricultural land and heathland in a wide range of environments.
Managing a varied, complex and interesting range of property assets from major recreation visitor centres and offices to small remote buildings and houses in rural settings, as well as telecoms sites, quarries, sporting agreements, cafes, and many more.
Key Work Areas of the posts include
- Manage landlord and tenant relationships to complete efficient and timely rent reviews, lease renewals and new lettings in relation to agreements for sporting lets, recreational sites, residential properties, farms and agricultural land, telecoms sites and commercial properties;
- Deal with wayleaves and the management of utilities;
- Interpret leases from both a landlord and tenant's perspective and offer sound professional advice to colleagues in forestry and recreation teams;
- Work to support the recreation team with existing tenant performance and also on new tenders and leases for recreation activities and development projects;
- Undertake RICS Red Book valuations for financial purposes;
- Work with the Estates team and wider district team to improve the financial and environmental sustainability of the Estate.
Essential person requirements
Ability to analyse complex and unusual estate management issues and develop detailed solutions to ensure best value.
Experience of negotiating contract terms, acting on behalf of either a landlord or tenant.
Experience of leading rent reviews and lease renewals on residential, commercial, or agricultural properties.
Valuation experience across a variety of property types and for a range of purposes.
A good standard of written and verbal communication.
Competent user of MS Office - in particular, Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook.
For more information, please call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834 or apply to this advert.