Property Management Surveyor
What does 2024 have in store for you?
My client is looking for a Property Management Surveyor, to work in their London office.
The role will encompass all aspects of property management predominately working on multi-let offices, the geographic spread will include regional portfolio management in London and across the South East.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is large enough for UK presence but small enough for the employees to have a direct influence on the business and their career.
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in managing multi-let / service charge office properties.
- You will be responsible for the largely independent day to day running of multiple commercial properties.
- You will be working with other surveying colleagues (including a Partner in the London Office ), facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts team
- Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets
- Liaising with other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client.
- Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills and Experience:-
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property management, knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings
- Strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration
- Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Knowledge and Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- RICS qualified
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Marie Skuce at email@example.com or 07717 829 940 in confidence.