Due to expanding instructions and strong demand, a global consultancy has instructed Beach Baker to recruit an established Surveyor, or Senior Surveyor Valuation Surveyor to join their Residential Valuation team based in their Bristol office.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real difference in this exciting role. The ideal candidate will either already be operating at this level, or be looking to step up quickly and progress their career further. You will need to be RICS Registered Valuer for this role.
Duties will include; residential development valuations ranging from a planning for 3 houses to 750 unit schemes throughout the South West. It may also include some Build to Rent, or other large residential portfolios, including city centre apartments blocks, Build to Rent, and Private Rented Ssector (PRS) schemes. The successful candidate will be required to:
- To work closely with the commercial valuation team in Bristol, as well being part of the as the specialist regional Residential Valuation UK team.
- Patch to cover Bristol and South West/South Wales.
- Work closely with the wider Residential team in Bristol covering land agency, planning & consultancy.
- Flexible role and good opportunity to progress career.
- Looking for a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor with a passion for Residential.
On offer will be a competitive package comprising of salary, car allowance, bonus, private health care, pension, life insurance and other flexible benefits. For more information please call Rupert Stuart-Baker in Bristol on 07557 978873, or email email@example.com directly.