Would you like to work for a UK developer?
Are you looking to lead a project management service line in the South West?
Are you currently working for a consultancy but aspire to work client-side?
A highly established UK developer has retained Beach Baker to recruit a Regional Project Manager in Bristol covering the South-West. This company was established 25-years' ago and employs 50 people. They pride themselves on being market leaders in their sector and have a very healthy pipeline of work for 2021 and beyond.
Job details include:
- Newly created role due to company expansion - not a replacement
- Successful individual will be the first Project Manager in Bristol
- Reporting to the UK Head of Project Management and working closely with the Regional Development Director
- Managing projects between £5m to £10m in value
- Geographical patch typically Cheltenham to Exeter and South Wales
- Considering Senior PM to Director level
Candidates are required to have commercial new build experience working as a core project manager, building surveyor or quantity surveyor with a minimum of 5-years' MRICS/MCIOB PQE. The hiring manager is happy to consider applicants from a client-side or consultancy background. You must be self-confident enough to drive a project team and contractor, to get the right budget and oversee on-site construction.
Employee benefits include a competitive salary based on experience, 5% pension, private medical, life assurance, professional membership fees, individual bonus and flexible working.
This is an excellent and rare client-side opportunity which cannot be missed!
For more information and to register your interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com, or call Matthew Clackson on 0117 313 0391. Please note that all communication will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.