Real Estate Associate, Canary Wharf, Up to £60,000 pa
An international real estate advisory house is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join the established team to work at the London headquarters based in Canary Wharf. The Real Associate will be responsible for the provision of commercial real estate loan/ transaction asset management.
The Real Estate Associate will:
- Provide proficient analysis of loan portfolios quarterly
- Cash Flow analysis
- Provision of tenancy analysis & establish trends
In order to be considered for the role the individual will be required to demonstrate:-
- Working at either a property consultancy or financial institution
- A real estate/ finance/ accounting degree
- Good knowledge of commercial real estate (across the UK & EU) & Corporate Real Estate Finance
This is an excellent opportunity for individual to join an established business that offers great professional development.
Please contact George on 07825 380 252 for further information.