- Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
- Boutique Property Developer
- £45,000 - £55,000 + package depending on experience
- Commercial project work
The firm is a boutique property developer within the commercial space. This small, but well renowned firm, collaborate with award-winning architects, engineers and contractors to create and deliver bespoke, deign-led places of the highest quality.
They are looking to bring the cost management function in-house. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with Project Management exposure to develop and establish the QS function for them. The successful candidate will be working on new build and refurb projects that include mixed-use schemes with office and retail space in some of London's most iconic locations.
They are seeking a professional, articulate, driven Quantity Surveyor with proven experience working within the commercial sector, that is also equipped with Project Management skills.
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally MRICS or working towards the qualification
- Proven experience working on commercial projects and the cost management of refurb projects
- Proven client-facing skills
- Negotiation skills and a strong eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.