- Quantity Surveyor
- Boutique construction consultancy
- £45,000 - £55,000 + package depending on experience
- Central London location
- Retail and Commercial project work
The firm is an expanding consultancy who work with a number of high-profile, well-known clients (predominantly retailers). They were founded over 20 years' ago and pride themselves on providing a personalised service, allowing constant repeat business.
Due to recent project wins, they are in need of a Quantity Surveyor who can be efficient in the role immediately and grow with the business. You will be joining a team of Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors with a strong reputation within the retail sector.
In the role you will have autonomy, career development opportunities, a strong team unit and training behind you, and the chance to run projects alone.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing small value Capex schemes (assessing VFM, contract admin and preparing monthly reports)
- Delivery of a large property portfolio, adhering to budget and programme constraints
- Providing bespoke surveys/cost assessments
They are seeking a professional, articulate, driven Quantity Surveyor with proven experience working within a consultancy environment.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will offer:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally MRICS or working towards the qualification
- Proven experience working on retail projects and the cost management of minor refurb projects
- Proven client-facing skills
- Negotiation skills and a strong eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Family-feel atmosphere
- Personable company
- Projects with high-profile brands
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org