Quantity Surveyor - Expanding Consultancy - London
Would you like to work for a small consultancy? Do you have experience managing multiple projects at any one time, up to the value of £1 million?
Beach Baker are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who has experience working on a variety of projects, ideally within the retail sector. The successful candidate will form an integral part of the QS team.
The firm is an expanding consultancy who work with a number of high-profile, well-known clients (predominantly retailers). They were founded over 20 years' ago and pride themselves on providing a personalised service, allowing constant repeat business.
- Manage small value Capex schemes (assessing VFM, contract admin and preparing monthly reports)
- Delivery of a large property portfolio, adhering to budget and programme constraints
- Provide bespoke surveys/cost assessments
- Able to manage multiple fast-track projects at any one time
- Experience working on retail projects and the cost management of minor refurb projects
- Experience in running large roll outs
- Ideally 3-5 years' quantity surveying experience
- Working towards or already MRICS
On offer is a competitive salary, dependent on experience. Other benefits include:
- Family-feel atmosphere
- Personable company
- Projects with high-profile brands
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you do not match this description but would like to be considered for other roles, please send a CV with details listing what you are searching for.
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise, should you not be successful in this role. Please note that all communication will remain confidential.