Our Client has a three-star accreditation from Best Companies, making them a world class place to work in 2021. They have over 100 stores in the UK and rapid growth planned for the future.
About the Role
- With the aid of the External Help Desk and FM Providers, control the timely repair and maintenance of the Estate.
- Work alongside the service charge Consultant
- Support the stores in matters relating to Property
- Support the Head of Property in specific lease enquiries, lease negotiations and co-ordinate landlord requests
- Assist the Head of Property in new store acquisitions
- Co-ordinate information flow with external agents, surveyors, solicitors, property advisors and out-sourced contractors
- Maintain and cultivate good relationships with the Landlords and Managing Agents
- Knowledge of Property and the dynamics of the Property Industry
- Enhanced Negotiation skills
- An understanding of leases
- Ambitious and keen to progress with the business
- An understanding of Commercial property transactions.