National Property Management Company who specialise in the acquisition and management of commercial properties.
As the Company is growing, so are the opportunities within - especially in their Bristol office.
Although this role has been created to support Senior Team members, there will be several routes to progress within the Company.
Initial Scope of works:
- Answering tenant queries and responding to day to day property management related matters
- Querying and co-ordinating the approval of supplier invoices
- Liaising with external stakeholders including utilities companies, local authorities and local interest groups on matters concerning payment terms, account information and other property related matters
- Provide assistance to the property management team on matters related to:
- Writing and distributing general letters to tenants and contractors
- Organisation of events / diary management
- Compliance with internal management related processes
- Act as the management team's point of contact for all other internal parts of the organisation including accounts, property/facilities management, marketing, legal, technical and asset management
- It is envisaged that the successful candidate will gain a broad and deep understanding of the operation of a large property company and use these skills to further their career
- Maintain existing property performance and management databases
- Monitoring of outstanding actions
- Liaise / chase for completion of required actions