Reporting to the Building Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day administration and will provide secretarial support to the Building Management team.
- Maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a both proactive and responsive service
- Maintain comprehensive Health and Safety files
- Responsible for the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site
- To raise POs and verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment.
- To assist in producing regular reports on all aspects of property performance
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Answering telephone, ensuring all received calls are announced and messages taken
- To take minutes in meeting and type all correspondence as required
- Stock monitoring and administration of stationary orders
- To ensure adequate supplies of tea, coffee, sugar etc are always available
- Collect and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Admin/secretarial experience
- Strong IT skills
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally you will have a background in property or facilities management
Please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com for further information.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and