A leading property investment and development company have exclusively instructed Beach Baker to further strengthen their existing team. The position available will involve sourcing undervalued and under-utilised real estate opportunities, transforming them into high quality properties to achieve maximum financial return.
Working with investors you will maximise value through astute refurbishment or development, and deliver exceptional yields and capital returns. The role will require you to manage numerous transactions at any one time meaning rigorous financial analysis is required along with gaining internal approvals via due diligence processes and deal closing.
This includes developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders - valuers, surveyors, lawyers, lenders, construction professionals, managing agents, etc.
You will be responsible for specific investment projects, managing the process from identification of the acquisition / disposal through to completion of the transaction. Working with a small team of chartered surveyors and the MD you will:
* Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to source, create and acquire suitable investment opportunities.
* Undertaking investment acquisitions, financial structuring, asset management and disposals in accordance with instructions and targets.
* Building good working relationships with key external stakeholders.
* Ensuring that new acquisitions have a robust and practical investment report
* Participating in a collaborative working relationship, making the investment process work seamlessly.
* Assisting with the asset management requirements.
* Be able to manage investor client relationships well, work independently and demonstrate initiative and drive along with excellent organisational skills
* Be MRICS (or similar professional qualification) with a minimum of 2 years PQE in transactional activities
In return you'll find support, great rewards and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a strongly emerging property and development company. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively email your CV directly. For many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk