- Varied residential portfolio, many of which are historical and listed properties
- Managing new-build and refurbishment projects
- Working within a close-knit team
- Flat management structure and non-corporate working environment (no company politics!)
- Company pension up to 10% and many flexible benefits
- Opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
My client is looking for a Building/Project Surveyor with a good understanding and working knowledge of managing planned works, excellent customer services skills combined with great construction knowledge to ensure timely delivery of projects within budget constraints and in line with quality standards.
The ideal person will hold a relevant surveying or construction related qualification which evidences the appropriate calibre for this role/or substantial relevant experience of carrying out detailed design work for the refurbishment of buildings.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.