PROJECT MANAGER CLIENTSIDE SOUTHAMPTON
£40,000 (negotiable) plus Salary plus Car Allowance plus Private Medical Insurance
We are pleased to be handling a clientside Project Management role based in Southampton. You will undertake a range of activities, including:-
- Repair / protection of existing sites
- Preparation and delivery of planned maintenance programmes
- Building management across national sites
- Delivering the group capital works budget
- Preparing and administering tender documents
- Some feasibility study and master planning work for potential larger scale redevelopments
- Structural and condition surveys of existing building stock
- Cost management
Projects typically range up to half a million pounds, with some smaller maintenance projects.
Candidates will hold a formal Project Management qualification, for example APM, and ideally have a civil engineering or architecture degree but this is not essential.
The portfolio includes marine berthing, commercial and residential sites and experience within the marine or boating sector would be ideal but not essential if you have a passion for the sector.
You will need a general understanding of structures and be confident being the lead on multiple projects for the organisation which you will ensure are delivered to time and on budget and are fulfilled under CDM regulations.
As the Project Manager you will have substantial planning and budgeting experience and enjoy working as part of a medium sized, friendly team.
To apply for this role, please contact Wendy Campbell on 07969 611316 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 88070. Please rest assured that all contact with be in the strictest of confidence.