- Top 10 consultancy
- Working for one of the biggest and most active PM teams in the South West
- Managing projects up to £60m
- Working with some of the best clients in the market, mainly in the private sector
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits and individual bonus
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum for five years' consultancy experience delivering projects either from a project management, building surveying or quantity surveying background. It will also be an advantage to have Chartered status (MRICS, MAPM or equivalent) although this is not essential.
We invite applicants from ambitious candidates to share in the success of a highly established firm. On offer is a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme, car allowance and many other benefits.