My client is a Registered Provider currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be expected to project manage a portfolio of new build residential construction projects from pre-start through to completion of build and the end of defects.
Working autonomously will be a large part of the role focusing on 190 live sites throughout the South East. Previous "cradle to grave" project exposure is required.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Working with the Head of Acquisitions to understand the pipeline of projects and ensure the draft contract documents are in line with internal processes.
- Manage and monitor project costs against the agreed purchase price.
- Managing Development agreements and projects with agreed parameters.
- Providing a link between the Acquisitions team and Operations team to ensure a smooth handover of both rented and shard ownership homes.
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with Contractors/Developers and Employers Agent.
- Attend regular meetings on site with the EA.
- Managing the projects on site ensuring the Housing team and Sales team are kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will possess experience of working in social housing or within a development environment. Experience and knowledge relating to the development delivery and project management process is also required. A higher education qualification (e.g Degree) and substantial relevant experience.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, complete benefits package along with the opportunity to work at a constantly expanding investment company backed by significant capital. Flexible working and the option to work from home in between site visits is also on offer.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org