I am working with one of the UK's leading property companies, seeking a Project Manager - IT and Systems.
This role is a client focused and will be responsible for the successful delivery of Property Management Software.
You will define and manage day to day activities, applying best practices and work under the governance of the PMO.
The successful candidate will:
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and any required documentation such as summary reporting or risk and issue logs
- Able to manage and track costs against budget
- Identify dependencies, monitor progress and highlight risk on a timely basis
- Identify and implement lessons learned
- Monitor and control tasks and deliverables to ensure the project remains on track
- Manage customer expectations whilst keeping project suppliers motivated to deliver
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excels in time management and able to work in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understands the complexities of change management and conflict management
- Able to bring stakeholders together and get the best out of them in order to deliver the project
- Confident in chairing/ facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Able to define risk mitigation procedures
- Yardi Voyager
- An experienced graduate with a bachelor's degree and certificate in project management such as PRINCE2
- 5 years' experience of being in a project management role where at least one project was planned and delivered over a 12+ months managing multiple project vendors
- Understands application of different project management methodologies
- MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Project
- Supplier/ contract management