My client is looking for a contract PM, for an initial 3-month contract. This role is based in Hertfordshire.
This is around GDPR and therefore some experience of that would be useful, although not essential.
The role will initially focus on the discovery phase of projects covering areas such as data deletion, threat dictation, access controls, constant managements and deportable device controls.
Plan and implement projects - initially the Discovery phase covering:
- High level requirements, scope and deliverables
- Engagement with business teams and/or suppliers
- Gathering of estimates to deliver
- Plan to deliver with resource estimates & timeline.
- Handover to implementation team
Track progress against plan
Allocate project resources
Create schedule and project timeline
Monitor and report on project progress
Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
Evaluate and assess result of project